- State of European markets
- Ibex-35, from Spain, -3%
- PSI-20, from Portugal, -2'60%
- CAC-40, from France, -2'20%
- FTSE-100, from England, -1'52%
- Swiss Market Index, -0'95%
- DAX 30, from Germany, -0'84%
- State of World markets
- Shanghai Composite, from China, -4.56%
A surprise to all economist was the crash down of Dow Jones, that fell below 10,000 level, reaching a max loss of 9,875%. As fast DJ crashed, DJ recovered, but still lost a 2'84%.
We hope that investors recover almost as fast as Dow Jones, as when DJ reached its bottom level, some investors deserted Wall Street.
Update: Finally, Wall Street closed with a -3% loss for Dow Jones Share