- What's wrong with Greek economy?
- Why is the debt so high?
- When became public this problem?
- Rescue package? Who'll lend money to Greece? How much? Why?
- Which are the terms of Greek rescue package?
- Will be enough with European-IMF rescue package?
- What's doing Greece to improve the situation?
New Greek government inherited a hard situation. To improve the situation, Greek government has started a hard line way to reduce spending. Such action as:
- Increasing some taxes (Gasoline, drinks, Tobacco)
- Increase retirement to 67 years
- Harden tax evasion
- Reduce government administration spending
- That's enough?
- How serious is this situation?
These are the worst time of the Euro since his creation, and is threatening the existence of Euro currency.
- Could this affect other countries?